Neutron-irradiation effect on the electrical characteristics of amorphous silicon carbide and nitrogen-doped silicon carbide films prepared by PECVD technology
Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
© 2013 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 210, Issue 12, pages 2756–2761, December 2013
How to Cite
Huran, J., Boháček, P., Shvetsov, V. N., Kobzev, A. P., Kleinová, A., Borzakov, S. B., Hrubčín, L., Sekáčová, M. and Balalykin, N. I. (2013), Neutron-irradiation effect on the electrical characteristics of amorphous silicon carbide and nitrogen-doped silicon carbide films prepared by PECVD technology. Phys. Status Solidi A, 210: 2756–2761. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330248
- Issue published online: 11 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 21 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 AUG 2013
- Slovak Research and Development Agency. Grant Number: APVV-0713-07
- Scientific Grant Agency of the Ministry of Education of the Slovakia and Slovak Academy of Sciences. Grant Number: 2/0192/10; 2/0153/10; 2/0144/10
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!