Microstructure, electrical properties, and electric field-induced phase transitions in NaNbO3–LiTaO3 lead-free ceramics
Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 4, pages 869–876, April 2014
How to Cite
Sun, H., Zheng, Q., Wan, Y., Li, Q., Chen, Y., Wu, X., Kwok, K. W., Chan, H. W. L.-W. and Lin, D. (2014), Microstructure, electrical properties, and electric field-induced phase transitions in NaNbO3–LiTaO3 lead-free ceramics. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 869–876. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330252
- Issue online: 4 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 16 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 AUG 2013
- Education Department and Science and Technology Bureau of Sichuan Province. Grant Numbers: 11ZA104, 2010JQ0046
- State Key Laboratory Cultivation Base for Nonmetal Composites and Functional Materials of Southwest University of Science and Technology. Grant Number: 10zxfk27
- State Key Laboratory of Electronic Thin Films and Integrated Devices of University of Electronic Science and Technology of China. Grant Number: KFJJ201108
- The Hong Kong Polytechnic University internal research account 1-ZV9B
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!