Functionalization of boron nitride nanoparticles and their utilization in epoxy composites with enhanced thermal conductivity
Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 3, pages 677–684, March 2014
How to Cite
He, Y.-M., Wang, Q.-Q., Liu, W. and Liu, Y.-S. (2014), Functionalization of boron nitride nanoparticles and their utilization in epoxy composites with enhanced thermal conductivity. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 677–684. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330305
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 SEP 2013
- National Natural Science Fund of China. Grant Number: 41202097
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!