Luminescence centers and spectrum characteristics of a novel Eu2+-activated hexa-aluminate CaZrBAl9O18
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2013
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 4, pages 811–816, April 2014
How to Cite
Yu, R., Li, H., Ma, H., Wang, C. and Wang, H. (2014), Luminescence centers and spectrum characteristics of a novel Eu2+-activated hexa-aluminate CaZrBAl9O18. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 811–816. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330321
- Issue published online: 4 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 11 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2013
- National Natural Science Foundations of China. Grant Number: 21201141
- Chinese Universities Scientific Fund. Grant Number: QN2011119
- Open Foundation of Key Laboratory of Photoelectric Technology and Functional Materials (Culture Base) in Shaanxi Province. Grant Number: ZS12020
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!