Present address: Singapore-MIT Alliance for Research and Technology (SMART), 1 Create Way, #10-01, Create Tower, Singapore 138602, Singapore.
Enhanced photovoltaic performance of vapor–liquid–solid grown silicon nanowire array with radial heterojunction
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 5, pages 1143–1149, May 2014
How to Cite
Kohen, D., Morin, C., Faucherand, P., Brioude, A. and Perraud, S. (2014), Enhanced photovoltaic performance of vapor–liquid–solid grown silicon nanowire array with radial heterojunction. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 1143–1149. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330331
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Received: 30 SEP 2013
- OSEO (“SOLAR NANO CRYSTAL” project) and ANR (“SIFLEX” project)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!