Theoretical study and simulation of light-addressable potentiometric sensors
Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 6, pages 1467–1472, June 2014
How to Cite
Guo, Y., Miyamoto, K.-i., Wagner, T., Schöning, M. J. and Yoshinobu, T. (2014), Theoretical study and simulation of light-addressable potentiometric sensors. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 1467–1472. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330354
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 10 OCT 2013
- VLSI Design and Education Center (VDEC)
- Scientific Research (B). Grant Number: 24310098
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!