Fabrication of MEA-based nanocavity sensor arrays for extracellular recording of action potentials
Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 6, pages 1462–1466, June 2014
How to Cite
Czeschik, A., Offenhäusser, A. and Wolfrum, B. (2014), Fabrication of MEA-based nanocavity sensor arrays for extracellular recording of action potentials. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 1462–1466. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330365
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2013
- Helmholtz Young Investigator Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!