On the pH-sensing properties of differently prepared tungsten oxide films
Article first published online: 3 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 6, pages 1340–1345, June 2014
How to Cite
Drensler, S., Walkner, S., Mardare, C. C. and Hassel, A. W. (2014), On the pH-sensing properties of differently prepared tungsten oxide films. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 1340–1345. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330376
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2013
- Austrian Research Promotion Agency (FFG)
- Lower Austria
- Austrian Federal Ministry of Economy, Family and Youth and the National Foundation for Research, Technology and Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!