Mn2+-induced room-temperature ferromagnetism and spin-glass behavior in hydrothermally grown Mn-doped ZnO nanorods
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 5, pages 1155–1161, May 2014
How to Cite
Vinod, R., Bushiri, M. J., Sajan, P., Achary, S. R. and Muñoz-Sanjosé, V. (2014), Mn2+-induced room-temperature ferromagnetism and spin-glass behavior in hydrothermally grown Mn-doped ZnO nanorods. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 1155–1161. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330394
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 10 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 OCT 2013
- Ministry of Science and Technology Spain. Grant Numbers: TEC 2011-28076, PIB2010JP-00279, ISIC/2012/008
- Institute of Nanotechnologies for Clean Energies of the Generalitat Valenciana
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!