Superior electronic passivation of n-GaP(100) surface using alcoholic as compared to aqueous ammonium sulfide solution: Wet processing studied with synchrotron photoelectron spectroscopy
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 9, pages 2005–2012, September 2014
How to Cite
Lebedev, M. V. and Mayer, T. (2014), Superior electronic passivation of n-GaP(100) surface using alcoholic as compared to aqueous ammonium sulfide solution: Wet processing studied with synchrotron photoelectron spectroscopy. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 2005–2012. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330402
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 25 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2013
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research. Grant Number: 13-02-00540a
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!