Improving field-emission properties of SiC nanowires treated by H2 and N2 plasma
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 7, pages 1550–1554, July 2014
How to Cite
Li, Z., Li, W., Wang, X. and Zhang, M. (2014), Improving field-emission properties of SiC nanowires treated by H2 and N2 plasma. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 1550–1554. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330422
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 30 OCT 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 51272117, 51172115, 50972063
- Natural Science Foundation of Shandong Province. Grant Numbers: ZR2011EMZ001, ZR2011EMQ011
- Specialized Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20123719110003
- Application Foundation Research Program of Qingdao. Grant Number: 13–1–4–117-jch
- Tackling Key Program of Science and Technology in Shandong Province. Grant Number: 2012GGX10218
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!