Effect of composition and interface intermixing on polarization behaviors of BaTiO3/(Ba,Sr)TiO3 superlattices
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 8, pages 1698–1703, August 2014
How to Cite
Chew, K.-H., Lim, K.-G., Ong, L.-H. and Iwata, M. (2014), Effect of composition and interface intermixing on polarization behaviors of BaTiO3/(Ba,Sr)TiO3 superlattices. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 1698–1703. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330457
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 13 NOV 2013
- University Malaya Research Grant. Grant Number: RP001B-13ICT
- University of Malaya
- UMRG. Grant Number: RP006B-13AFR
- Universiti Sains Malaysia RU. Grant Number: 1001/PFIZIK/811240
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!