Inkjet-printing of hybrid transparent conducting electrodes for organic solar cells
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 8, pages 1801–1806, August 2014
How to Cite
Murali, B., Kim, D.-G., Kang, J.-W. and Kim, J. (2014), Inkjet-printing of hybrid transparent conducting electrodes for organic solar cells. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 1801–1806. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330463
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 NOV 2013
- Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF), Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2012R1A1A1039752
- Materials and Components Development Program, Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy, Korea. Grant Number: 10047815
- Chonbuk National University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!