The effect of TiO2 compact layer in ZnO nanorod based CdS/CdSe quantum-dot sensitized solar cell
Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 8, pages 1839–1843, August 2014
How to Cite
Kim, S.-K., Son, M.-K., Park, S., Jeong, M.-S., Savariraj, D., Prabakar, K. and Kim, H.-J. (2014), The effect of TiO2 compact layer in ZnO nanorod based CdS/CdSe quantum-dot sensitized solar cell. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 1839–1843. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330476
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 4 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 26 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2013
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Korea government (MEST). Grant Number: 20110014437
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!