Synchrotron X-ray absorption spectroscopy and magnetic characteristics studies of metal ferrites (metal = Ni, Mn, Cu) synthesized by sol–gel auto-combustion method
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 8, pages 1903–1911, August 2014
How to Cite
Tangcharoen, T., Klysubun, W., Kongmark, C. and Pecharapa, W. (2014), Synchrotron X-ray absorption spectroscopy and magnetic characteristics studies of metal ferrites (metal = Ni, Mn, Cu) synthesized by sol–gel auto-combustion method. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 1903–1911. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330477
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 NOV 2013
- Synchrotron Light Research Institute. Grant Number: GS-55-D02
- NSTDA, Ministry of Science and Technology, Thailand
- KMITL Research Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!