Enhanced performances in inverted bottom-emission organic light-emitting diodes with KBH4-doped electron-injection layer
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 8, pages 1807–1811, August 2014
How to Cite
Lee, H., Kwon, Y., Jung, H., Lee, J.-I. and Lee, C. (2014), Enhanced performances in inverted bottom-emission organic light-emitting diodes with KBH4-doped electron-injection layer. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 1807–1811. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330480
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2013
- MSIP/KEIT, Korea
- MOTIE (Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy of Korea)/KEIT. Grant Numbers: 10041556, 10045273
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!