Improvement on InGaN-based light emitting diodes using p-GaN layer grown at low temperature in full N2 environment
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 5, pages 1175–1178, May 2014
How to Cite
Deng, Z., Jiang, Y., Zuo, P., Fang, Y., Ma, Z., Jia, H., Zhou, J. and Chen, H. (2014), Improvement on InGaN-based light emitting diodes using p-GaN layer grown at low temperature in full N2 environment. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 1175–1178. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330490
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2013
- National High Technology Research and Development Program of China. Grant Number: 2011AA03A112 and 2011AA03A106
- National Nature Science Foundation. Grant Number: 11204360 and 61210014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!