Local structure determination of substitutional elements in Ca3Co4−xMxO9 (M = Fe, Cr, Ga) using X-ray absorption spectroscopy
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 8, pages 1732–1739, August 2014
How to Cite
Pinitsoontorn, S., Prasoetsopha, N., Srepusharawoot, P., Bootchanont, A., Kidkhunthod, P., Kamwanna, T., Amornkitbamrung, V., Kurosaki, K. and Yamanaka, S. (2014), Local structure determination of substitutional elements in Ca3Co4−xMxO9 (M = Fe, Cr, Ga) using X-ray absorption spectroscopy. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 1732–1739. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330493
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2013
- Integrated Nanotechnology Research Center, Khon Kaen University, and the Higher Education Research Promotion, National Research University Project of Thailand, Office of the Higher Education Commission, through the Advanced Functional Materials Cluster of Khon Kaen University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!