Highly transparent conductive Ag/Ga2O3 electrode for near-ultraviolet light-emitting diodes
Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 8, pages 1760–1763, August 2014
How to Cite
Woo, K. Y., Lee, J. H., Kim, K. H., Kim, S. J. and Kim, T. G. (2014), Highly transparent conductive Ag/Ga2O3 electrode for near-ultraviolet light-emitting diodes. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 1760–1763. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330495
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2013
- Korean Government Ministry of Education, Science, and Technology (MEST). Grant Number: 2011–0028769
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!