ZnO nanowire field-effect transistors with Pt nanocrystals fabricated on a flexible plastic substrate for a non-volatile memory application
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 8, pages 1912–1916, August 2014
How to Cite
Lee, M., Jeon, Y. and Kim, S. (2014), ZnO nanowire field-effect transistors with Pt nanocrystals fabricated on a flexible plastic substrate for a non-volatile memory application. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 1912–1916. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330499
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 4 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 21 NOV 2013
- National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF). Grant Number: NRF-2013R1A2A1A03070750
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology
- SK Hynix-Korea University Nano-Semiconductor Program
- KSSRC Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!