Comparative study between the pillar- and bulk-type multilayer structures for piezoelectric energy harvesters
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 8, pages 1812–1817, August 2014
How to Cite
Shin, D.-J., Kang, W.-S., Koh, J.-H., Cho, K.-H., Seo, C.-E. and Lee, S.-K. (2014), Comparative study between the pillar- and bulk-type multilayer structures for piezoelectric energy harvesters. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 1812–1817. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330505
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2013
- Administration and Agency for Defense Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!