Crystalline iron oxide nanotube arrays with high aspect ratio as binder free anode for Li-ion batteries
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 8, pages 1889–1894, August 2014
How to Cite
Pervez, S. A., Kim, D., Farooq, U., Yaqub, A., Choi, J.-H., Lee, Y.-J., Muhammad, S. and Doh, C.-H. (2014), Crystalline iron oxide nanotube arrays with high aspect ratio as binder free anode for Li-ion batteries. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 1889–1894. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330537
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 14 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 NOV 2013
- Ministry of Knowledge Economy
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!