Improved surface morphology of ultrananocrystalline diamond film by deaggregation of nanodiamond seeds
Article first published online: 6 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
How to Cite
Park, J. C., Jeong, O. G., Son, B. N., Kim, T. G., Kim, J. K., Ryu, J. H., Hwang, S. and Cho, H. (2014), Improved surface morphology of ultrananocrystalline diamond film by deaggregation of nanodiamond seeds. Phys. Status Solidi A. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330557
- Article first published online: 6 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2013
- Korea Government (MEST). Grant Number: 2012M2B2A9A02030016
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!