Growth and superconducting properties of Bi2Sr2CaCu2O8 + δ thin films incorporated with iridate nanoparticles
Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 8, pages 1787–1793, August 2014
How to Cite
De Vero, J. C., Hwang, I., Shin, H., Santiago, A. C., Lee, D., Chang, J., Kim, J., Sarmago, R. V. and Song, J. H. (2014), Growth and superconducting properties of Bi2Sr2CaCu2O8 + δ thin films incorporated with iridate nanoparticles. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 1787–1793. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330567
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2013
- Basic Science Research Program of the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF)
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2012R1A2A2A02013936
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!