These authors, contributed equally to this work.
Enhanced photoelectrochemical response of CdSe quantum dot-sensitized p-type NiO photocathodes
Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 8, pages 1868–1872, August 2014
How to Cite
Park, M.-A., Lee, S.-Y., Kim, J.-H., Kang, S.-H., Kim, H., Choi, C.-J. and Ahn, K.-S. (2014), Enhanced photoelectrochemical response of CdSe quantum dot-sensitized p-type NiO photocathodes. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 1868–1872. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330601
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2013
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2012R1A1A4A01009654
- Korea government Ministry of Trade, Industry and Energy. Grant Number: 20124030200100
As a service to our authors and readers, this journal provides supporting information supplied by the authors. Such materials are peer reviewed and may be re-organized for online delivery, but are not copy-edited or typeset. Technical support issues arising from supporting information (other than missing files) should be addressed to the authors.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.