Reliability improvement of bulk-heterojunction organic solar cell by using reduced graphene oxide as hole-transport layer
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 8, pages 1873–1876, August 2014
How to Cite
Ho, N. T., Senthilkumar, V., Cho, H.-S., Nho, S. H., Cho, S., Jung, M.-C., Qi, Y. B. and Kim, Y. S. (2014), Reliability improvement of bulk-heterojunction organic solar cell by using reduced graphene oxide as hole-transport layer. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 1873–1876. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330611
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2013
- Basic Science Research Program. Grant Number: 2012-1010369
- Priority Research Center Program. Grant Number: 2009-0093818
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!