Outcoupling efficiency of organic light-emitting diodes depending on the fill factor and size of the microlens array
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 8, pages 1773–1777, August 2014
How to Cite
Hwang, D. H., Kwon, O. T., Lee, W. J., Hong, J. W. and Kim, T. W. (2014), Outcoupling efficiency of organic light-emitting diodes depending on the fill factor and size of the microlens array. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 1773–1777. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330613
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!