Room temperature ferroelectric properties and leakage current characterics of Bi2FeMnO6/SrTiO3 bilayered thin films by chemical solution deposition
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 7, pages 1499–1502, July 2014
How to Cite
Shen, L. M., Tang, X. G., Liu, Q. X., Jiang, Y. P., Wang, Y. G. and Li, W. P. (2014), Room temperature ferroelectric properties and leakage current characterics of Bi2FeMnO6/SrTiO3 bilayered thin films by chemical solution deposition. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 1499–1502. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330617
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 4 DEC 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 10774030, 11032010, 11202054
- Guangdong Provincial Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 8151009001000003, 10151009001000050
- Guangdong Provincial Educational Commission of China. Grant Number: 2012KJCX0044
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!