Nanosized patterned protective glass exhibiting high transmittance and self-cleaning effects for photovoltaic systems
Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 8, pages 1822–1827, August 2014
How to Cite
Kim, Y. D., Shin, J.-H., Cho, J.-Y., Choi, H.-J. and Lee, H. (2014), Nanosized patterned protective glass exhibiting high transmittance and self-cleaning effects for photovoltaic systems. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 1822–1827. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330643
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2013
- Ministry of Knowledge Economy in Korea. Grant Number: 10040225
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2012M3A7B4035323
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!