Resistive switching characteristics of indium-tin-oxide thin film devices
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 5, pages 1194–1199, May 2014
How to Cite
Khiat, A., Salaoru, I. and Prodromakis, T. (2014), Resistive switching characteristics of indium-tin-oxide thin film devices. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 1194–1199. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330646
- Issue published online: 15 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 31 JAN 2014
- Manuscript Received: 11 DEC 2013
- CHIST-ERA ERA-Net
- EPSRC. Grant Numbers: EP/J00801X/1, EP/K017829/1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!