Improved cell efficiency of [poly(ethylene oxide)-succinonitrile]/LiI-I2 solid polymer electrolyte-based dye-sensitized solar cell
Version of Record online: 14 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 7, pages 1601–1604, July 2014
How to Cite
Gupta, R. K. and Bedja, I. M. (2014), Improved cell efficiency of [poly(ethylene oxide)-succinonitrile]/LiI-I2 solid polymer electrolyte-based dye-sensitized solar cell. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 1601–1604. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330666
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 14 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2013
- King Saud University, Riyadh RGP-VPP-239
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!