Effect of gold nanoparticle in hole-transport layer on inverted organic thin-film solar cell performance
Article first published online: 28 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 7, pages 1645–1650, July 2014
How to Cite
Akiyama, T., Nishida, T., Matsumoto, T., Sakaguchi, H., Suzuki, A. and Oku, T. (2014), Effect of gold nanoparticle in hole-transport layer on inverted organic thin-film solar cell performance. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 1645–1650. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201330674
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2013
- Institute of Advanced Energy, Kyoto University. Grant Numbers: ZE24B-30, ZE25B-19
- Japan Science and Technology Agency. Grant Number: AS231Z00944C
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!