Temperature-dependent transport and photoelectric properties in La0.9Hf0.1MnO3 based all-perovskite-oxide heterojunctions
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 10, pages 2412–2415, October 2014
How to Cite
Wang, L., Wu, Z. P., Jiang, Y. C., Ren, B., Huang, J., Tang, K., Zhang, J. J., Gao, J. and Wang, L. J. (2014), Temperature-dependent transport and photoelectric properties in La0.9Hf0.1MnO3 based all-perovskite-oxide heterojunctions. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 2412–2415. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201400015
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2014
- Research Grant Council of Hong Kong. Grant Number: 701813
- National Key Project for Basic Research. Grant Number: 2014CB921002
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 11374225, 11304193, 11074162, 61176072
- Special Research Foundation for Training and Selecting Outstanding Young Teachers of Universities in Shanghai. Grant Numbers: ZZSD12015, ZZSD12036
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!