On leave from National Research Tomsk Polytechnic University, Institute of High Technology Physics, Tomsk, Russia.
Preparation of highly (001)-oriented photoactive tungsten diselenide (WSe2) films by an amorphous solid–liquid-crystalline solid (aSLcS) rapid-crystallization process
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 9, pages 2013–2019, September 2014
How to Cite
Bozheyev, F., Friedrich, D., Nie, M., Rengachari, M. and Ellmer, K. (2014), Preparation of highly (001)-oriented photoactive tungsten diselenide (WSe2) films by an amorphous solid–liquid-crystalline solid (aSLcS) rapid-crystallization process. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 2013–2019. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201400016
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 7 JAN 2014
- National Research Tomsk Polytechnic University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!