Current density impact on the emission behavior of GaN-based blue emitting LEDs in the temperature range of 4.2–400 K
Article first published online: 2 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 7, pages 1660–1667, July 2014
How to Cite
Hetzel, R. and Leising, G. (2014), Current density impact on the emission behavior of GaN-based blue emitting LEDs in the temperature range of 4.2–400 K. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 1660–1667. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201431046
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 2 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 23 JAN 2014
- Harald Plank and Sebastian Rauch for FIB and EDX measurements (Institute for Electron Microscopy and Nanoanalysis (FELMI) of Graz University of Technology).
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!