Porous silicon based on multilayer dielectric-grating optical sensors with enhanced biosensing
Version of Record online: 28 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 7, pages 1651–1654, July 2014
How to Cite
Mo, J., Liu, Y., Liu, C. and Jia, Z. (2014), Porous silicon based on multilayer dielectric-grating optical sensors with enhanced biosensing. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 1651–1654. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201431057
- Issue online: 9 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 29 JAN 2014
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 61265009, 11264038
- Research Fund for the Doctoral Program of Higher Education of China. Grant Number: 20116501110003
- Xinjiang Science and Technology Project. Grant Number: 201291109
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!