Influence of gate dielectric/channel interface engineering on the stability of amorphous indium gallium zinc oxide thin-film transistors
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 9, pages 2126–2133, September 2014
How to Cite
Cho, S. H., Ryu, M. K., Kim, H.-O., Kwon, O.-S., Park, E.-S., Roh, Y.-S., Hwang, C.-S. and Park, S.-H. K. (2014), Influence of gate dielectric/channel interface engineering on the stability of amorphous indium gallium zinc oxide thin-film transistors. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 2126–2133. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201431062
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2014
- IT R&D program of MKE/KEIT. Grant Number: 10041837
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!