Ferroelectric hysteresis loop scaling and electric-field-induced strain of Bi0.5Na0.5TiO3–BaTiO3 ceramics
Article first published online: 4 JUN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 10, pages 2388–2393, October 2014
How to Cite
Shi, J., Fan, H., Liu, X. and Li, Q. (2014), Ferroelectric hysteresis loop scaling and electric-field-induced strain of Bi0.5Na0.5TiO3–BaTiO3 ceramics. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 2388–2393. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201431087
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 4 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 18 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 17 FEB 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 51172187
- SPDRF. Grant Numbers: 20116102130002, 20116102120016, 111, B08040
- Xi'an Science and Technology Foundation. Grant Numbers: XBCL-1-08, CX12174
- Shaanxi Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2013KW12-02
- Aeronautical Science Foundation. Grant Number: 2013ZF53072
- NPU Fundamental Research Foundation NPU-FFR-JC201232
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!