Influence of the boron emitter profile on VOC and JSC losses in fully ion implanted n-type PERT solar cells
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2014
© 2015 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 212, Issue 2, pages 291–297, February 2015
How to Cite
Kiefer, F., Peibst, R., Ohrdes, T., Dullweber, T., Krügener, J., Osten, H. J., Schöllhorn, C., Grohe, A. and Brendel, R. (2015), Influence of the boron emitter profile on VOC and JSC losses in fully ion implanted n-type PERT solar cells. Phys. Status Solidi A, 212: 291–297. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201431118
- Issue published online: 9 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2014
- German Federal Ministry for the Environment
- Nature Conservation
- Nuclear Safety (BMU). Grant Number: 0325480A
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!