New approach for measuring migration properties of point defects in amorphous oxides
Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 9, pages 2177–2183, September 2014
How to Cite
Dikarov, E., Shklyar, R. and Blank, A. (2014), New approach for measuring migration properties of point defects in amorphous oxides. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 2177–2183. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201431126
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 2 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 11 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 27 FEB 2014
- German-Israeli Foundation (GIF). Grant Number: G-1032-18.14/2009
- Israel Science Foundation (ISF). Grant Number: 213/09
- European Research Council (ERC). Grant Numbers: 201665, 309649
- Russell Berrie Nanotechnology Institute at the Technion
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!