Fabrication of ion-sliced lithium niobate slabs using helium ion implantation and Cu–Sn bonding
Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 10, pages 2416–2420, October 2014
How to Cite
Xiang, B.-X., Guan, J., Jiao, Y. and Wang, L. (2014), Fabrication of ion-sliced lithium niobate slabs using helium ion implantation and Cu–Sn bonding. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 2416–2420. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201431138
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2014
- Version of Record online: 23 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 16 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAR 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 11275116, 11375105, 51272135
- Shandong Distinguished Middle-aged and Young Scientist Encouraged and Reward Foundation. Grant Numbers: BS2012CL023, BS2012CL033
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!