Development of integrated interconnected crystalline silicon thin film solar cells
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2014
© 2015 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 212, Issue 1, pages 36–41, January 2015
How to Cite
Pavlović, R., Lindekugel, S., Janz, S. and Reber, S. (2015), Development of integrated interconnected crystalline silicon thin film solar cells. Phys. Status Solidi A, 212: 36–41. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201431159
- Issue online: 14 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 7 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2014
- European Commision in the project “R2M-Si”. Grant Number: 256762
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!