Temperature and density dependence of exciton dynamics in IIa diamond: Experimental and theoretical study
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 10, pages 2244–2250, October 2014
How to Cite
Kozák, M., Trojánek, F. and Malý, P. (2014), Temperature and density dependence of exciton dynamics in IIa diamond: Experimental and theoretical study. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 2244–2250. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201431174
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 29 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2014
- Charles University in Prague GAUK. Grant Number: 443911
- Czech Science Foundation. Grant Number: GA13-12386S
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!