Diamond as substrate for 3C-SiC growth: A TEM study
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 10, pages 2302–2306, October 2014
How to Cite
Lloret, F., Piñero, J., Araujo, D., Villar, M. P., Gheeraert, E., Vo-Ha, A., Soulière, V., Rebaud, M., Carole, D. and Ferro, G. (2014), Diamond as substrate for 3C-SiC growth: A TEM study. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 2302–2306. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201431179
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 19 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAR 2014
- European project LAST-POWER. Grant Number: 2009SE01380012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!