Improvement of dislocation density in thick CVD single crystal diamond films by coupling H2/O2 plasma etching and chemo-mechanical or ICP treatment of HPHT substrates
Article first published online: 28 APR 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 10, pages 2264–2267, October 2014
How to Cite
Achard, J., Tallaire, A., Mille, V., Naamoun, M., Brinza, O., Boussadi, A., William, L. and Gicquel, A. (2014), Improvement of dislocation density in thick CVD single crystal diamond films by coupling H2/O2 plasma etching and chemo-mechanical or ICP treatment of HPHT substrates. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 2264–2267. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201431181
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2014
- Article first published online: 28 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2014
- French ANR projects CROISADD No. ANR-11-ASTR-020, MONODIAM-HE. Grant Number: ANR-12-BS05-0014-02
- French FUI project DIAMONIX. Grant Number: F1110024M
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!