Characteristics of temperature and wavelength dependence of CuInSe2 thin-film solar cell with sputtered Zn(O,S) and CdS buffer layers
Article first published online: 28 MAY 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 9, pages 2172–2176, September 2014
How to Cite
Wi, J.-H., Lee, W.-J., Cho, D.-H., Han, W. S., Yun, J. H. and Chung, Y.-D. (2014), Characteristics of temperature and wavelength dependence of CuInSe2 thin-film solar cell with sputtered Zn(O,S) and CdS buffer layers. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 2172–2176. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201431232
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 28 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 1 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 1 APR 2014
- Korea Institute of Energy Technology Evaluation and Planning (KETEP)
- Ministry of Trade Industry and Energy (MOTIE). Grant Numbers: 20119010100010, 20123030010030, 10047001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!