Densification effects on solution-processed indium–gallium–zinc–oxide films and their thin-film transistors
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2014
© 2014 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 211, Issue 9, pages 2195–2198, September 2014
How to Cite
Rim, Y. S. and Kim, H. J. (2014), Densification effects on solution-processed indium–gallium–zinc–oxide films and their thin-film transistors. Phys. Status Solidi A, 211: 2195–2198. doi: 10.1002/pssa.201431251
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 22 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2014
- Korean Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (MEST). Grant Number: no. 2011-0028819
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!