P.O. Box 49, DK-4000 Roskilde, Denmark.
Analysis of large dislocation populations in deformed metals
Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2006
Copyright © 1995 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA
physica status solidi (a)
Volume 149, Issue 1, pages 155–172, 16 May 1995
How to Cite
Hansen, N. and Hughes, D. A. (1995), Analysis of large dislocation populations in deformed metals. phys. stat. sol. (a), 149: 155–172. doi: 10.1002/pssa.2211490111
Livermore, CA 94550, USA.
- Issue online: 16 FEB 2006
- Version of Record online: 16 FEB 2006
- Manuscript Received: 13 FEB 1995
- United States Department of Energy, DOE. Grant Number: DE-AC 04-794AL8500
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!