Early stages of continuous wave experiments on cavity-polaritons
Article first published online: 18 AUG 2005
Copyright © 2005 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Special Issue: Physics of Semiconductor Microcavities
Volume 242, Issue 11, pages 2167–2196, September 2005
How to Cite
Houdré, R. (2005), Early stages of continuous wave experiments on cavity-polaritons. Phys. Status Solidi B, 242: 2167–2196. doi: 10.1002/pssb.200560966
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2005
- Article first published online: 18 AUG 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Revised: 1 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Received: 2 MAY 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!