Precise, molecularly thin semiconductor shells: from nanotubes to nanocorrugated quantum systems
Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2006
Copyright © 2006 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim
physica status solidi (b)
Special Issue: Electronic Properties of Novel Materials
Volume 243, Issue 13, pages 3333–3339, November 2006
How to Cite
Prinz, V. Ya. (2006), Precise, molecularly thin semiconductor shells: from nanotubes to nanocorrugated quantum systems. Phys. Status Solidi B, 243: 3333–3339. doi: 10.1002/pssb.200669132
- Issue online: 23 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 23 OCT 2006
- Manuscript Revised: 30 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2006
- Russian Foundation for Basic Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!